2. I love my SIL because every year I buy her a Starbucks gift card for her birthday, and every year she buys me a Starbucks gift card for my birthday, and not only do we find nothing strange about that, but also we are both delighted to be thus gifted.
3. Yesterday we were eating lunch in the classroom, so I warned the children to be very careful not to spill their milk, and then I spilled my milk. The kids thought it was the funniest thing ever.
4. My younger seems to have gotten the flu from his flu shot.
5. He also asked to watch a school board meeting last night. I attributed the question to the effects of the flu (shot).
6. I had a migraine on the day we celebrated Halloween at my school, so I had to miss the festivities, which broke my heart, because I was going to show up as the Statue of Liberty. Best costume ever. Next year?
7. Every day my older is closer to leaving for college. He is now nearing the middle of his eleventh grade year. You do the math, because I refuse. Sob.
8. I was sorry to learn about Car Talk Tom's death. His brother Ray must feel as if he's had a limb amputated.
9. Kittens are made ridiculously cute so that you will not kill them when they destroy all the things.